HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
You probably didn't get a MMC front sight.

I had this same problem with MMC a few months ago. I ordered a set of MMC adjustables for my USPc. They came with a MMC rear and a PT-H3 front. I called and said I wanted the MMC front. When it arrived I measured both.

MMC 0.26 in. tall
PT-H3 0.3 in. tall

I hate it when companies do that crap.

· Registered
33 Posts
Here's how events unfolded.

I ordered the sights to install myself.
The instructions said that the front sight had small set screws to be tightened with the small allen wrench; but, the front sight wasn't even drilled for set screws. I then noticed that the front was stamped PT-H3.

Evidently after PT and MMC merged they decided to replace the MMC front with the PT front. I didn't want any surprises so I called and they said they had one MMC front left and sent it out to me. There is a significant height difference. The set screws on the front are useless but the height is as intended for the MMC rear.

I know you're cranked over this now, as you should be. But when you talk to them tomorrow remain calm and courteous, lay out the facts, and I think MMC will take care of you.

Please report back to us how this shakes out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.