HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I was browsing here, trying to find a source for a LEM trigger kit for my USP so I could train with something similar to what i had at work. Well a company decided to import P2000s with the LEM trigger, just like we have at work, so of course i had to have one! :p

Here it is. It's got a factory HK extended barrel to meet canadian barrel lenght laws.

And a family picture!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice pistol!!
btw how common are G36's in canada????
More common than in the US?:D

Not really common. There's only like 12 in private hands, and about 30-35 in Canada not in a police department's inventory. The balance are held by movie prop companies.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new HK and very nice collection!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! What's the deal with the extended barrel to comply with Canadian law?

Suppressors are allowed?
No supressors. Handguns with barrels less than 105mm(included) are illegal:90:

So this barrel is 106mm, wich makes it ok for me to own. I know, totally retarded.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't consider the P2000 a toy, but a training tool. I carry the same pistol at work, and if it comes to that, my life or freedom depends on my proficiency with this pistol.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Very nice G36!

Also, having the extended barrel on the P2000 be factory HK instead of aftermarket is pretty cool too. Hell, that gun would probably be super inaccurate without that extra 1mm anyway. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice G36!

Also, having the extended barrel on the P2000 be factory HK instead of aftermarket is pretty cool too. Hell, that gun would probably be super inaccurate without that extra 1mm anyway. ;)
I'm not sure i would have went for it if the barrel hadn't been factory HK

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
No argueing that.
I dunno, we can get G36's and PE90's (Sig 550) so thats pretty cool :p

There are some heavy tradeoffs though....

Very nice Canuck, i'd like to get a P2000 sometime, i actually like the extended barrel look!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dunno, we can get G36's and PE90's (Sig 550) so thats pretty cool :p

There are some heavy tradeoffs though....

Very nice Canuck, i'd like to get a P2000 sometime, i actually like the extended barrel look!
Then GET IT! Wolverine won't have 'em forever!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I do somehow like the extended barrel look too. But then I do like the G36 look even more :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts