HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I guess I wanted to say Hi before I started asking lots of questions about H&K's.

My very first gun was a H&K P2000SK, so I guess I started off in the right direction! Then, I bought a Sig 232, Kimber Pro TLE/RLII, H&K P7 PSP, FN FiveSeven in IOM & USG, Walther P22, Sig 229 .40S&W w/ interchangeable .357Sig barrel, and a H&K USP Tactical.

I'm also into long range shooting, and currently have a Remington SS 5R Milspec and a Blaser LRS2, both with Leupold scopes and both in .308. Planning on adding a rifle in .338LM or a .408Cheytac for really long range in the near future.

I actually found my way here because the next gun I had my eyes on was a USP Match, and because I had a question about the date codes.

Glad to see people loving the guns I love, and hoping to share and learn a lot from you guys! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Welcome to one of the finest fourms around!!! You will be very happy to learn that, once you own an HK you will be making room for more!! I see that you have a good start. now to just trade off some of that other stuff, to get your hands on a good USP 40 or 45.

You will find this is a very helpful forum and the members here are GREAT as to their knoledge of HK's. There is no such thing as a stupid question, unless I ask it..LOL So, feel free to ask anything.

You may also want to consider a premium membership as, the $ for it are well worth the investment just in lastest news from HK!! Also it help runs the site, since it's not for profit.

Happy & Safe Shooting!! :D TJ

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,295 Posts
New Member...

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride...

This board requires that you have a Home Equity line of credit... :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, as you can see, I have no Glocks in my collection.

I'm not really against them, per se, but I find what I want, or what I'm looking for before having to settle for a Glock. :D

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the PRO family, they're mighty fine weapons, definitely in the "top shelf" category in my book.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.