HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold off my last Glock and bought me a used USPc 9mm. I wanted a new one but nobody (9 different gun stores) in the area had one in stock. Found this one with night sights and 2 magazines. Its in great condition. If Im reading the date code correct this one was made in 2006. This is my 2nd Hk. I have a P30 as well. Next in line will be a HK .45c.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife wants a P2000sk so that will probably be what I buy next. She just got her carry permit so she wants something smallish for her purse. Hk's are definitely habit forming.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats, great buy!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.

I myself just picked up a USP Compact 9 as well - All my LGS's were out of stock as well and had no clue when any were coming in so I managed to grab one out of state and transferred in new. BB Date code, too!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I've never owned an HK pistol but have 3 Glocks and plan on a 21/20 combo next.. can't imagine where the Glock hatred comes from

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
me neither, I love my HKs but prefer Glock as a carry gun for various reasons not worth going into
I absolutely love HK roller locked rifles.. their pistols are I am sure fine weapons but they never seemed to fit me right except for the huge tactical 45, which is not much of a concealed handgun

1 - 20 of 36 Posts