HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. Noob here. I been in to HK handguns for a bit, And been lusting after a mp5 my hole life.

So I just bought a Bobcat bw-5 on gunbroker.
it has 50rds on it.
I payed $1226 for it.

Is that seen fare to you guys?

And that can would you guys recommend I get
I want it to work with my usp 9sd to.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Are you thumbing this in on a phone or something? Although oddly enough I understood you.

That was a pretty good price on a BW5 but as far as what kind of suppressor you intend to get, I suggest you ask around at local ranges and actually listen to some of the cans available. What sounds good to me may not sound anything similar to you. There are hundreds of variables that affect suppressor noise. Heat, humidity, length of barrel, wear in the barrel, the bullet weight, powder charge in the round, surrounding trees, tall grass, nearby buildings, and on and on.

Like I said, try to listen to suppressors at your local range and you'll be somewhat in the ballpark.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Oh... and welcome to da board.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Are you thumbing this in on a phone or something? Although oddly enough I understood you.
lol, you crack me up Shattered. You should see some of the crazy words my iPhone tries to put in gun posts. I hate that sh*t

wilkommen 223dude you have arrived at one of the best forums on the info-web!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to HK Pro!

Thanks for sharing bud :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a BW-5 that's been 100%. I have probably 3,000 rounds through it and that number will increase sharply once the stamp comes back for my DLO pack.

I SBR'd it, Dremelled off the fake can, and the 3 lug underneath was even threaded 1/2x28!

I suggest the Octane 9 as a suppressor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts