HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats on the twins. :) >>

I've been looking for a holster, too. It's likely the gun just hasn't been around long enough for most makers to get one yet. But with all the sales of the HK45 & P30, I have a feeling they're coming soon though.

Regarding a weapon light, there are many more options for the HK45 than for the P2000 or USP series. There's 3 primary manufacturers offering quality options; Surefire, Streamlight and Insight. All I can say is check 'em out and buy what suits you. I looked hard at all of them this past summer when buying a light for a Sig. After dealing with some issues on an older Insight product, my number one criteria was a LED FL bulb, tight lock-up and I wanted an integral laser. Anyway, I ended up getting the TLR-2 from Streamlight and so far have been very happy with the decision.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think I'll try a HK45

I will buy one next month, once I get past my Christmas bills. It looks handy. I have a Tactical, a full .40SW, and a P7. Plus Sigs, Colts, Glocks, S.Cougar. Plus An AR15, Benelli M1T straight stock, and a weatherby 30-06. Sorry Sigs are the best shooters so far. I hit moving flowers in the wind at 30feet, and bottle caps at 25 yards. With witnesses. That is accept for the P7, I took the ring off a bottle neck/screw base aimming for the cap which was a third of an inch thick. A very accurate gun. The Stoeger cougars are very accurate period.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Oddly, a gentleman walked into the gun store yesterday with a NIB, unfired HK45 looking to sell it outright, put it on consignment or trade....

We gave him $850 for it. Now everybody will wrestle nude in the snow all next week to see who'll get to take her home.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.