HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very nice. Got to handle one at a show. Subjectively felt much nicer than the USP full size. Was asking $930.

Holsters will be coming - I wouldn't rush out to get one just yet. No info on the light.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on the HK45 and welcome to the forum. Check out the Surefire X300 for a weapon light. As far as holsters go we need a bit more info on what you plan to need it for. Range use or CCW etc.

Ben

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Although I have a CCW I think I will wait until I can get a HK45c before I switch from a P2000 as my carry weapon. I would like to find something for the range.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats on the twins. :) >>

I've been looking for a holster, too. It's likely the gun just hasn't been around long enough for most makers to get one yet. But with all the sales of the HK45 & P30, I have a feeling they're coming soon though.

Regarding a weapon light, there are many more options for the HK45 than for the P2000 or USP series. There's 3 primary manufacturers offering quality options; Surefire, Streamlight and Insight. All I can say is check 'em out and buy what suits you. I looked hard at all of them this past summer when buying a light for a Sig. After dealing with some issues on an older Insight product, my number one criteria was a LED FL bulb, tight lock-up and I wanted an integral laser. Anyway, I ended up getting the TLR-2 from Streamlight and so far have been very happy with the decision.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new HK45's!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Holster for HK45

The Serpa Blackhawk CQC holster for the P30 works perfectly for the HK45

There is an entire thread on the forums here about this. Do a search and you will get all the info. You don't have to wait for a holster.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think I'll try a HK45

I will buy one next month, once I get past my Christmas bills. It looks handy. I have a Tactical, a full .40SW, and a P7. Plus Sigs, Colts, Glocks, S.Cougar. Plus An AR15, Benelli M1T straight stock, and a weatherby 30-06. Sorry Sigs are the best shooters so far. I hit moving flowers in the wind at 30feet, and bottle caps at 25 yards. With witnesses. That is accept for the P7, I took the ring off a bottle neck/screw base aimming for the cap which was a third of an inch thick. A very accurate gun. The Stoeger cougars are very accurate period.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Oddly, a gentleman walked into the gun store yesterday with a NIB, unfired HK45 looking to sell it outright, put it on consignment or trade....

We gave him $850 for it. Now everybody will wrestle nude in the snow all next week to see who'll get to take her home.

L

·
0 Posts
i heard the hk 45 should have match trigger like the expert pistol...is that true?
if yes what abou the 45c?the same???

bye
tommy

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
i heard the hk 45 should have match trigger like the expert pistol...is that true?
if yes what abou the 45c?the same???

bye
tommy
Yes the HK45 has the match trigger parts installed. The only thing missing on the HK45 is the over-travel stop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts