HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm not sure I agree with the P229 Scorpion for concealed carry. first of all, I love SigSauer pistols... but not so much the gimmicky painted, bejeweled crap. the serious black pistols, especially the older german ones. But the P229 in any format is extremely heavy compared to everything else on that list. I think the P30 would have beena better # 2 :)

·
Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
1,023 Posts
First spot is a good choice but the rest of the ranking is questionable. P229 as a reliable concealed 9mm handgun? Lol. Ooh... I forgot the threaded barrel as an option. silencers on concealed guns make a lot of sense....

·
Registered
401 Posts
You don't carry it with the suppressor, you use the suppressor when you practice with it. Especially if you're doing so in your backyard, I suspect its a much nicer experience for everyone involved.

I would have put the P2000 or P30 on there somewhere, but I imagine the author didn't want to have a bunch of guns of the same brand, so he picked his favorite HK.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
A Scorpion, seriously? I guess marketing does matter - Not! How about just P229? Or is this based on mere sales and not practical use? Curious.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts