HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's Brugger & Thomet, but it looks like a newer version. Wonder if anyone knows who imports them besides DSArms. the first picture is the one I want (new version), the second is the one DSA is selling currently.

any thoughts?

·
Registered
279 Posts
im in ireland but i have 1 on my sl8.... its hot !!! top top quality but pricey .... it was € 350 !!

search my posts and youll see pics of it :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gunhappy,

don't tease me like that. How do I get one!! what's the price in U.S. dollars? Is there a way for you to get another one and I buy it from you?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really, I just called them 2 days ago. they answered the phone, checked if a B&T g36C forearm was in stock and immediately billed and shipped it. Got a confirmation of shipping not even 30 minutes after I hung up the phone.

Scottoe

·
Registered
285 Posts
not lookin

not looking for confrontation, just saying from experience. I was gonna buy an upper rail that attaches to my B&T G36K foregrip. I emailed(no response), I called (was told that I would recieve a call back, and didnt), I emailed again(no response). I would love to get a rail upper for my SL8 G36K B&T foregrip, but havnt had luck on it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
whats the legalities about some 1 shipping them into hte US can any1 tell me....

scottoe..... teasing is the amount/type of firearms available in the US and (some) people still complain !!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure. would love to know though. I can't see why it would be a big deal. it's not a part that goes against any of our firearm laws. But I admit, I have no clue on such restrictions.

·
Registered
285 Posts
its odd

The laws are stupid crazy when it comes to importing.....They need to throw the import ban out, looks like it would boost the economy just by people buying firearms alone. I know people here on HKPro would contribute to the economy. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts