HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering the Kramer IWB #3 for the USP-C 45 or perhaps the MS VM II but hate the long wait on that one. Advice would be appreciated. I'm not a big "feller"-5'9" about 160 lbs.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have Kramer IWB #3 Horsehide's for all my handguns and since I've gone with them I am sold forever. Unfortunately, that's what the wait to get one feels like. So much so, I have adopted a new rule about handguns- when I have decided on one to purchase, I order the Kramer first and don't buy the gun until I receive the Kramer. Their horsehide gun belts rock too.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what the USP-C 45 would feel like in an IWB holster since it's not the smallest handgun in the world but, I'm willing to give it a try since I think that's one of the safest handguns for carry. It's like my 4506 with the decocker and I feel rather good about the safety. No way I'd carry a Glock with one in the pipe but many do. I can't afford to bleed. I'm on two blood thinners and would bleed to death before paramedics could get to me IF I got part of a jacket or whatever between me and the trigger of a Glock...can't afford that.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I had the foresight to ask Kramer to make the HK45C IWB #3 Horsehide holster to fit with a threaded barrel and Crimson Trace Laserguard, before I bought those components. Now all together, the holster fits perfectly as expected, but it's a lot to carry, and I'm a big guy. Just a personal preference. But the holster rides very well. They know what they are doing, and I guess you can't rush quality.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I have to chime in for the Sparks VMII. This holster has been the most comfortable IWB holster that I have tried. Again, there is about a six month wait; but the quality is amazing. The Sparks rig rides well too, sitting around 3:30 for me is about perfect.

You could order both and sell the one you don't like as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The VM II is available at Brownell's but I didn't see anything that would fit the HK...mostly the Glock and 1911's.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,256 Posts
Last I looked Brownells carries the Sparks summer special, not the VMII.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the Kramer horsehide IWB #2 for the fullsize USP. I ccw my USPc 40 with it. I prefer the cant of the #2 over the #3.
Two thumbs up on the Kramer double thickness gun belt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts