HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to take a second and plug these guys for making me a fabulous retention holster for my Mark 23 + Lobos rail + Streamlight VIR. I am not affiliated with them in any way.

I had a more standard one from them for my mark23 (no accessories) for months and loved it. I knew i needed them to make me another when i got an IR device for the pistol.

They have a ton of custom options for outer and inner wraps and are compatible with a number of mounting hardware systems. I currently have mine on a safariland style mount.

If yall need something more custom for you mark, definitely check these guys out. Oh, also, I had to send them the lobos rail for them to make the holster. once they received the rail I had a holster in my hands in 7 days. They hustled. They also gave me a trade in credit for the old holster that they made me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had also gotten a Mk23 holster through them. Just started shooting it in USPSA due to the ammo shortage (easier for me to get 45 instead of 9mm), no complaints here. I ended up designing and 3D printing a drop plate to have an easier time drawing the gun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also give KT-mech a plus mark. They just supplied me a replacement for my Sig P220. Good price, good delivery time and it fits great. Sorry no photo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts