HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
I had a Beretta 92G Elite LTT that I thought was great until I shot my Beretta 92X Performance.
The 92X Performance is phenomenal, and has become one of my favorites.
The LTT was sold. I don't know why Ernest would waste his time on HKs.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love LTT's work, not flashy but they do a great job addressing a particular pistols weaknesses. It's just wishful thinking, but they are exactly who I want to take my HKs from great to perfect.

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
I doubt it but ya never know. I remember talking to Ernest after a class about him getting in on the Springfield Armory stuff before it got announced and was surprised (but he made a good case).
My old man's Beretta 92 that he did work on is one of my favorite guns and damn near made me a Beretta convert. If there was such a thing as an LTT P2000, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I doubt it but ya never know. I remember talking to Ernest after a class about him getting in on the Springfield Armory stuff before it got announced and was surprised (but he made a good case).
My old man's Beretta 92 that he did work on is one of my favorite guns and damn near made me a Beretta convert. If there was such a thing as an LTT P2000, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
LTT P2000 would be unbelievable.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,738 Posts
Langdon Tactical posted a picture of Ernest Langdon shooting what looks like a HK P30l on their Facebook page today. Have a feeling it might be a teaser of something in the works, hopefully they will be working on HK pistols soon!
Yes, I spoke with Ernie the other day. He's working to offer a similar set of offerings as we have seen with the Beretta pistols, focusing on the P30 series.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aside from the trigger, what else do they do?
Depends on pistol, different things with different pistols, trigger work, trigger guard undercut, frame stippling, optic cuts, NP3 coating of internals, cut and crown barrels, plenty of other stuff I am missing. I've just bought a couple of pistols from them and sent one in for work, couldn't be happier with the work they do.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had a Beretta 92G Elite LTT that I thought was great until I shot my Beretta 92X Performance.
The 92X Performance is phenomenal, and has become one of my favorites.
The LTT was sold.
Same. I did buy an M9A4 as well - surprisingly good for an factory gun. I think both the Wilson Combat and the LTT programs at Beretta really helped them step up their 92 series game.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
If he figures out how to put optics on HK hammer guns, that would be good.

The rest of it like stippling and parts coating is all inconsequential. Having gone full Gray / Holm jobs on multiple HKs, I would not care to do any of that on carry guns anymore.
I wanna see how trigger undercut is gonna work on paddled guns.

Reactions: Phaedrus

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If he figures out how to put optics on HK hammer guns, that would be good.

The rest of it like stippling and parts coating is all inconsequential. Having gone full Gray / Holm jobs on multiple HKs, I would not care to do any of that on carry guns anymore.
I wanna see how trigger undercut is gonna work on paddled guns.
Nobody is thinking, wanting, or expecting a trigger undercut on a HK pistol. Sounds like only an optic cut would be worthwhile for you, well great. There will be plenty of other people who will benefit from the enhancements they offer, if they do start working on the P30 varient.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts