HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Sold for $2,695.00

Someone got a REALLY good deal. Even ignoring the LAV connection... consider LAMs have gone as high as $2K (granted, with a box), it's like buying a LAM and getting a Mk23 for $700.
yeah especialy since a memeber here sold his package for 5k granted it was a 1400 LAM

·
Registered
34,563 Posts
Sold for $2,695.00

Someone got a REALLY good deal. Even ignoring the LAV connection... consider LAMs have gone as high as $2K (granted, with a box), it's like buying a LAM and getting a Mk23 for $700.
Agreed--- congratulations to a fellow member!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
10 Posts
That was me both times. I sold my old kit with the LAM1400 to another member yesterday, and immediately regretted it, so I picked up this one. I just wish I hadn't gotten rid of all seven of my mags! Lol. If anyone wants to buy the LAM1450, I don't really want it. Feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
34,563 Posts
That was me both times. I sold my old kit with the LAM1400 to another member yesterday, and immediately regretted it, so I picked up this one. I just wish I hadn't gotten rid of all seven of my mags! Lol. If anyone wants to buy the LAM1450, I don't really want it. Feel free to PM me.
Congratulations--- I didn't want to out you--- plus, you upgraded to Maritime!!! :biggrin:
If not already, then put the LAM 1450 in "WTS: HK Parts & Accessories". :wink:

Tony

21 - 26 of 26 Posts