HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I'm looking for laser bullet options that would work with the HK VP9. I purchased a product called iTarget, but unfortunately when drawing back the slide and releasing the slide did not return to the original position without having to hold down the slide release. I was told by the vendor to try to pull the slide 1/4 or 1/2 way and then release, that did not work either. I have also noticed in other forums that VP9 users looking for similar products had issues as well. I want to ask if anyone has successfully used a laser trainer bullet with the VP9 and if so what product did they use?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Scott

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Odd. I have no issues like that with my iTarget setup in my VP9.

Why would you need to hold the slide release down? Do you have an empty mag in it?

The VP does not require much reward movement to reset the trigger. So I pull until it resets and push it back forward. The only issue I've had is how it extractor contacts with laser sometimes doesn't go fully into battery

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I had the laserlyte "pro" type (I forget the exact name) that goes in the muzzle. It works off of sound instead of firing pin strike, but seemed to work just fine. It didn't work at all in my mark 23 though, so I sent it back and have the normal 9mm and 45 cartridges on order. I never saw anything under the iTarget name, Laserlyte and Laser Ammo were the only brands I saw when I went looking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a LaserLyte 9mm cartridge that works fine in my VP9.

Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts