HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm happy to announce that we've added a laser engraver to the shop! Contact us via our website with your project needs...

Contact Us ? Dakota Tactical

- NFA Engraving
- Roller lock flat marking
- 416/417 clone build marking

Pricing starts at $85 plus return shipping.

** Marks protected by Copyright or Trademark can not be reproduced **

Examples (more added soon):

20191126_163736.jpg 20191126_163823.jpg

·
Registered
570 Posts
That is awesome, and is going to be a great help for a lot of people. I had to take a dozen or so pieces to a local place, and they did a phenomenal job, but I know plenty of other people who have been very unhappy when they have gone with local support.

You take the guess work out of things with your standards.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Stick!

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have any pictures of your 416 markings? I have an upper and lower that’s going to need the works soon. Thanks.
We are finalizing the 417 markings and then will be starting on the 416 markings. I should have something to show in a couple of weeks.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about MR556A1 markings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same same. Once we finalize the layouts, just a matter of changing the text. I'll post updates.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good stuff! Thanks!

Reactions: Chopstix Kid

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,630 Posts
Joe, you going to be posting pics of the various engravings on your website soon?

Reactions: Chopstix Kid

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Joe, you going to be posting pics of the various engravings on your website soon?
Working on the media over the next couple of weeks. Here is a sample (ignore the blur--camera focus)...

20191121_094021.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Chops,
Will you offer a removal service before remarking? Example: I have an MR762 that I would like remarked to 417. Thanks buddy!!
EJ

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chops,
Will you offer a removal service before remarking? Example: I have an MR762 that I would like remarked to 417. Thanks buddy!!
EJ
Hey brother. Not quite there yet. Not sure I want to venture into the removal.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful! Looks just like the real one I'm seeing here from Zib.
Thank you! 3 days it took me to make this... I have found different font weights and kerning depending on the era of the gun. What a nightmare. This seems to be as close as I could get to a more recent production.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Thank you! 3 days it took me to make this... I have found different font weights and kerning depending on the era of the gun. What a nightmare. This seems to be as close as I could get to a more recent production.
I can imagine, well your attention to detail certainly does not go unnoticed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts