HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for the HK experts........What is the smallest/best laser sight that will attach directly to the rail on my full sized USP 45? I don't want to mess around with any adaptor mounts and such. I don't need a light/laser combo, just a laser. Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Only things you would find Laser-wise to fit directly to your USP Proprietary rail w/o adapter will be from Laser Devices Inc.

*Blast 1
*Blast 2
*BA-6

Blast 1 & 2, I believe, are only formatted in Laser/Light setup or Light only. No Laser only option with those from what I know.
BA-6, I believe is discontinued, but you can sometimes find them on here or Ebay. THis is (from my understanding) the only Laser that mounts directly to USP rails. You can get this as Laser only, or you can get it with a rail on the bottom to mount a ring and flashlight. Pretty sweet looking IMO
These arent exactly cheap but are the only ones I know of unless you start looking at cheap, flimsy, chinese airsoft lasers.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I know you dont necessarily want Light/Laser, but if you were interested, there is a Blast 2 for sale in my area on craigslist for $200. I would be willing to buy it up if everything looks and functions good and ship it out to you. They are anywhere from $375-500 new. PM me if your interested

·
Registered
619 Posts
Farmalljon, right now there is a BA-6 Laser Devices for sale on E Bay for $120. I have one and the lowest I have found is around $250 used. It appears as if the seller is not aware that that price is well below the value. (Now, keep in mind that there is only one pic on the post so I am making no guarantee of the condition.) I would say if it has no issues it would be a good buy for you. They are on the HK heavy side I should warn you but I do love mine.
I typed in "HK Laser" and it came up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Pic here on my 45 Tact I just picked up...

By tater217 at 2012-02-15

1 - 10 of 10 Posts