HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I turned 21 today. I plan on driving to Clydes armory to buy a USP Tac 45 tomorrow morning ( about 160miles round trip). I called and asked them a couple of questions today but i forgot to ask 1 or 2 things. I plan on leaving in the morning so I can get there when they open (i have a busy day planned) so i will not be able to call before I leave.

Are they really new for only $929? I couldn't find a "new" or "used" sign on the website.

Since they are an LE dealer does that I mean i get the LE warranty or the limited lifetime?

Thanks guys,

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hey Guys,

Are they really new for only $929? I couldn't find a "new" or "used" sign on the website.

Since they are an LE dealer does that I mean i get the LE warranty or the limited lifetime?

Thanks guys,
YES all there firearms (unless noted) are brand new in the box never fired (except for the factory). Why wouldn't you think otherwise? Clyde Armory sells LE packages which means that they come with factory night sites and three hi cap magazines. You will get the standard lifetime warranty from HK. The warranty card should be included so fill it out and mail it.
Clyde Armory is one of the best shops to deal with. Make sure you buy lots of ammo as well. Your going to love your Tactical!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'm anxiously awaiting 11am tomorrow morning when they open.

The reason I asked about if it was new was due to the fact that it is WAY cheaper than I have ever seen it before. Also that the p9s is listed on the site as well but was not marked used which I would have assumed it was.

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts