HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently bought an incomplete HK93 from member @skorittnig. It was a complete IB barreled upper and bolt group, with wide forend, and no buttstock or pistol grip.

Added the necessary parts, and took the gun to @hk21man for the MM treatment of a paddle mag release and restamp and refinish. (I am not a fan of the blue/gray finishes from the 90s guns in the early 80s.)

The gun now says HK33. I provided him with a Navy trigger housing to clip and pin.

The pics below are the finished product.

Mike is very generous. There was some miscommunication on welding the bolt carrier, so how did he fix it? We went out to his house and he fixed me up with a factory German FA carrier, and also noticed that my recoil spring was missing a buffer. He replaced that as well, all for gratis!

While I can't promise that Mike would duplicate that for everyone, it is things like this that make me a fan of not only his work, but how he wisely creates happy customers who -want- to return to him for their HK conversion needs! Oh, did I mention I needed a 93 ejector and he supplied that as well??

IMG_4233.jpg IMG_4232.jpg 57E53192-6674-405D-A9C4-0679A73FF800.JPG IMG_4231.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Outstanding!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts