HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the availability of the HK45CT? I ordered one...they said 6 weeks wait...although, i'm in CA, so it's gotta get shipped to a middle man.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my LGS said 6 weeks, and that lands right on Apr 12th...late b-day present to myself i guess... :300000000:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Just put the money down...and the wait begins...
Anyone know if this timeframe is still accurate? I'm already biting my nails

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone get the HK45CT yet? it's been 8 months, i still haven't gotten mine yet. Is HK out of stock?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the reply, TooSixy. I've checked the HKUSA site, and they still have it on there, so they still must be making them, right? I'm wondering if i should just get the regular HK45...

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
thanks for the reply, TooSixy. I've checked the HKUSA site, and they still have it on there, so they still must be making them, right? I'm wondering if i should just get the regular HK45...
After reading about folks having trouble getting the guns.
I snapped up the last HK45C out of the LGS display case.
And then got three Elephant feet 10 rounders and the extended threaded barrel separately.
You can get the Meps too if you want.

I'm glad I jumped when I did!

·
Registered
18,644 Posts
It's going to be a little harder for you to find a HK45CT because it has to be shipped to a middle man. Some online vendors won't even ship to Calif. But I'll keep an eye on it and PM you if I find one.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's going to be a little harder for you to find a HK45CT because it has to be shipped to a middle man. Some online vendors won't even ship to Calif. But I'll keep an eye on it and PM you if I find one.
Yea, i totally get the CA thing...i think the LGS has a middle man who can do the purchase, then ship it directly to my LGS. Anyway, thanks for your help, even if you find one, i've already PrePaid for it, so if i cancel, then i get charged a fee...

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought threaded barrels were not allowed in CA

·
Registered
43 Posts
found mine last week at LGS, they had two so I bought one. he did say that they wouldnt get any more HK's till the end of December.. that was here in B'ham Alabama. the other HK45CT is at hoover tactical, in Hoover Alabama.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought threaded barrels were not allowed in CA
Thanks, patyancey.

Deuce, threaded barrels are legal in CA, as long as it's not assembled as/with a whole handgun. I've already purchased a nonthreadef barrel for CA use. TB will be used out of state.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts