HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes a good IWB holster for lefties? P2000 BTW.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,804 Posts
The answer all depends on what you are looking for. Kydex, leather, clips, loops, etc. Do you want strictly utilitarian, or are you looking for lifetime quality? Although I am not a lefty, I have had good luck with Brigade Gunleather, G-CODE, and Mitch Rosen.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm pretty sure just about every holster maker that makes something for right handers, makes it for lefty's as well. You don't just need the holster, you'll need a good belt too. A search on yahoo for gun leather will reveal dozens of makers. Check their back-log, some are in high demand and you could wait 6 months to a year. personally, I like these two makers for fast and quality. www.tedblockerholsters.com www.littlefeatherleather.com ebay also has some pretty good deals now and then as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm pretty sure just about every holster maker that makes something for right handers, makes it for lefty's as well.

AHHHH the bliss of being right handed and having everything you want/need readily available. No, not all manufacturers make equal righty/lefty products. Sometimes it's pretty slim pickings. That's why I carry my USPc 9mm in a Galco Fletch made for the ever so slightly larger USPc .45. The website said it was for the 9mm/.40. Galco doesn't make a lefty fletch for the 9mm/.40 crowd. Live and learn, adapt/overcome. Just part of being in my "right mind."

·
Registered
616 Posts
I use mostly Milt Sparks, if you want kydex comptac is good as is blade-tech. I am trying Andrews leather and Mitch Rosen for the first time as well. Most of my experience has been with Sparks and I think they are just the best if you want leather.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Long Wait

I contacted Del Fatti and 18 month wait. Pleaded at being 63, I need to be vertical not horizontal when the holster is delivered. Wait is still 18 months!!

Maybe if I visit and plead with my grey hair and old body! Senior citizens should have priority.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Comp-Tac CTAC for my P2000 and it is a very nice Kydex holster. They like to ship in three working days from the order!

The leather tabs on each end allow the holster to bend and fit the curve of your body. This makes this a very comfortable holster. It is also height and cant adjustable and is a shirt tucker to boot!

Good Stuff.....

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
www.fist-inc.com. Try the K7 in a left handed applaction and I am sure your wait will be less than any above menchened here. They also carry great belts! TJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts