HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a forum search and I've come back with 3 conflicting answers.

I have a USP manufactured in 1994 and was recently looking to do some work to it.
I've heard that the match trigger can be installed on any USP minus the version 1.

Then I heard that it can be installed on anything except LEM models.

And the last answer I heard was that you can install it even with the 1 piece catch.

Does anyone have a clear confirmation on which is true?

And with that aside I know the current LEM trigger kits cannot be installed without the 2 piece catch. But then also heard that there was an "older" LEM kit that could be installed without the 2 piece catch.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I've done a forum search and I've come back with 3 conflicting answers.

I have a USP manufactured in 1994 and was recently looking to do some work to it.
I've heard that the match trigger can be installed on any USP minus the version 1.
The Match Trigger kit can be installed on:
USP9 with the Serial# 24-21515 or higher,
USP40 with the serial# 22-36242 or higher and on all of the USP45´s.

On older versions with the single piece Catch there is a hammer rebound spring located on the hammer. The Match Trigger Kit´s hammer doesn´t have it so the trigger feels "loose" while fully decocked so don´t be alarmed. The Older version also doesn´t have the "half-cocked" position on the hammer but the MTK does.

Then I heard that it can be installed on anything except LEM models.
I think that the Combat Competition trigger pack is a LEM with the Match trigger kit.

And the last answer I heard was that you can install it even with the 1 piece catch.

Does anyone have a clear confirmation on which is true?

And with that aside I know the current LEM trigger kits cannot be installed without the 2 piece catch. But then also heard that there was an "older" LEM kit that could be installed without the 2 piece catch.
In my research I´ve come to a conclusion that the two piece catch is required but I see no reason why you can´t just get a separate Catch and Sear Actuator Latch. I haven´t done that myself but since all the other parts are the same on older and newer USP´s, it should work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts