HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a used KG datecode USP40f (stainless) and would like to convert it to an LEM trigger to match my AF datecode USP40c. Assuming I can get my hands on a conversion kit will it work on my (new) older gun? Any ideas on where to get a kit? CDNN is out. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a little more digging I've discovered that I've got the 2 piece catch and the kit should work on my USP. $67 is the price I was quoted by LEEDWAY. It sounds like the best deal going now that CDNN is out. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
After a little more digging I've discovered that I've got the 2 piece catch and the kit should work on my USP. $67 is the price I was quoted by LEEDWAY. It sounds like the best deal going now that CDNN is out. I'll give them a call tomorrow.
Can someone please elaborate on the "two-piece catch" referred to here? I have a USPc 45 that I'd like to convert, date code KH, and I'd like to convert it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Specialized

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Check out the tacked link above about installing the LEM kit. There is a picture in there of the one-piece catch and later on in the directions it shows a two-piece catch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts