HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to do the LEM conversion on my P30L but after hunting on the website for H&K, HKParts.net and a number of other places I found nearly half the parts needed to do the conversion are backordered. The LEM Bobbed Hammer is backordered until December 7. Two other parts are backordered until October and November.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was looking at the LEM conversion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked one up from Midwest Gun Works. Of course, they’re sold out at the moment but I didn’t wait long for them to restock and their price is good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oddly enough.... the parts all showed up this week... :)

Only thing to figure out is that I have the P30LS and I'm not sure I need the control lever for the LEM 4.1 conversion.

·
Descending into HKoholism
481 Posts
The LEM hammer, cocking piece, and elbow spring for P30*/P2000 are different from the USP(c)/HK45(c).
Here is a place (no affiliation with the company), which sells a kit, but it is currently OOS:

This the elbow spring in the HK webshop:

This is the cocking piece in the HK webshop:

Here is one hammer I found on eBay (the listing is not mine):
Note the diameter for the axle is smaller.

Finally, here is the LEM sear (no affiliation with the company), even though my preference is to keep the original one, so I do not have the gap:

For other pieces that are in the LEM kit - the TRS for P30* is different one of the legs is longer, so it locks the slide release lever.
Allegedly (I have never tried it!) a USP TRS could fit in the P30 frame (at your own risk!), but doing so eliminates the above functionality.
My recommendation is to stick with the P30 style TRS. The light one, of course. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
The LEM hammer, cocking piece, and elbow spring for P30*/P2000 are different from the USP(c)/HK45(c).
Here is a place (no affiliation with the company), which sells a kit, but it is currently OOS:
This the elbow spring in the HK webshop:
This is the cocking piece in the HK webshop:
Here is one hammer I found on eBay (the listing is not mine):Note the diameter for the axle is smaller.

Finally, here is the LEM sear (no affiliation with the company), even though my preference is to keep the original one, so I do not have the gap:
For other pieces that are in the LEM kit - the TRS for P30* is different one of the legs is longer, so it locks the slide release lever.
Allegedly (I have never tried it!) a USP TRS could fit in the P30 frame (at your own risk!), but doing so eliminates the above functionality.
My recommendation is to stick with the P30 style TRS. The light one, of course. :)
Thanks for that correction. I had my USP converted recently. I wasn't aware, sorry to get hopes up for a minute.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts