HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a uspc in 357 sig. I'm thinking about sending it back to h&k to have the lem conversion done. Does anyone know what the trigger pull will be with this conversion to lem?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
What ever you want within their standards. Standard conversion is V2 with 8 pound pull. V1 is a 5 pound pull, and V4 is the 7 pound pull. When you send it in request what pound pull you want, 5, 7, or 8, and they will give it to you. Request none and you will get the 8 pound standard pull.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I recently purchased a uspc in 357 sig. I'm thinking about sending it back to h&k to have the lem conversion done. Does anyone know what the trigger pull will be with this conversion to lem?
The standard trigger pull for the LEM is the V2 which is approx 8-8.5lbs. You can also go with the V1 LEM which is the lightest pull at approx 4.5-5lbs. The V1 and V2 are the most popular. The LEM conversion costs about $125 which includes return shipping. I had my USP switched to the V1 light LEM and was very happy with the conversion. Turn around time was just about two weeks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought the LEM parts from CDNN and, using the directions here, installed it on my USP 9 as a V1 LEM. I like the trigger very much, and it was pretty easy to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts