HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, like many of you, have spent hours scouring this forum to obtain as much info on the LEM trigger as possible. I did read a few posts that go into great detail about the LEM, but the saying "DAO" still threw me off.

After installing my LEM conversion last night, I felt a short video showing how it actually functions might be helpful.

I welcome any comments, corrections or questions about the video. I am no expert, just trying to help!

Thanks,
-Ryan

PS- I will be doing an installation video in the future. If there is demand for it, I may actually write some instructions for the 45C.

· Registered
731 Posts
Install vid for the 45c would be greatly appreciated as this would be my first stab at a LEM.
Another vote for an install walkthrough! I've had the LEM kit for my HK45c for a few weeks now and keep finding excuses not to do it. I know it's not supposed to be super complicated, it's just I have a fear of mucking up my beautiful pistol with a bad conversion. A video would be great, but I would be happy with a step-by-step on the HK45c to supplement the LEM install booklet reprint.

· Registered
1,838 Posts
great vid Ryan I would also like to see the 45c tutorial, I'm on the fence with LEM but it looks interesting...............

· Registered
22 Posts
Another vote for an install walkthrough! I've had the LEM kit for my HK45c for a few weeks now and keep finding excuses not to do it. I know it's not supposed to be super complicated, it's just I have a fear of mucking up my beautiful pistol with a bad conversion. A video would be great, but I would be happy with a step-by-step on the HK45c to supplement the LEM install booklet reprint.
Dude, just do it. It's easy and messing it up requires effort lol. There are 2 threads here that should be more than enough for anyone to be successful. HK Manual Larger pics

Just did mine, first gun mod ever took a little over an hour. 2 punches and a dental pick.

p.s. Haven't shot it yet but it feels awesomely light.

· Registered
1,697 Posts
I, like many of you, have spent hours scouring this forum to obtain as much info on the LEM trigger as possible. I did read a few posts that go into great detail about the LEM, but the saying "DAO" still threw me off.

After installing my LEM conversion last night, I felt a short video showing how it actually functions might be helpful.

I welcome any comments, corrections or questions about the video. I am no expert, just trying to help!

Thanks,
-Ryan

PS- I will be doing an installation video in the future. If there is demand for it, I may actually write some instructions for the 45C.

There is def a demand for it. Two thumbs up.

· Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice job...looking forward to seeing the install vid. Going to order an LEM kit for my HK45c. Love it on my P2000sk but it was already installed when I bought it so would love some visuals to help out. Keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.