HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is my understanding correct, in that the LEM kit you purchase and install, will always be a ~5lb trigger? And no chance it becomes a 7 or 8lb trigger.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Depends on which gun (whether USP or P2000), and which parts you're replacing. The thread in the Handgun forum is very informative.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
The stock kit for the USP/C will give you a 7-8 pound pull if you replace all the parts that come in the kit. If you leave in the USP/C trigger return spring you will end up with about a 5.5 pound pull. If you keep the USP/C hammer spring too you will end up with about a 4.5 pound pull.

That thread only pertains to P2K/SK LEMs and factory installed USP/C LEM 8 pound triggers. If you are doing the conversion yourself to your USP/C pistol you already have the springs used in that thread so you do not need to buy anything else, just don't swap those parts out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. It was an answer I couldn't seemto find in any of theose threads or stickies (probably should have looked harder). Anyway, I was curious only because I want the 5# LEM on my USPc when I buy it and with all the talk about HK may or may not having the kits in stock and waiting and waiting for them to come in, I wqould send them one, but wanted to make sure I would be getting what I asked for out of it. Confused? I understand that wasn't exactly great sentance structure, but I'm a victim of the Phoenix Public Education system.:00000: Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts