HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the HK45 or P30, can anyone describe how these two trigger pulls differ. Pull weight, take up, etc. I'm debating between LEM light and Cocked and Locked
thanks for the input

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I have the HK 45 and just did the light LEM conversion, easy to DIY and it is incredible. I wish I hadn't waited so long to do it. I'll let someone else more experienced try and 'splain it to you. But here is a vid that shows it: HK45C LEM Expaination - YouTube

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have more experience with the usp triggers but found the same on the few results on the few p series pistols I've handled. The light LEM was just like the SA pull but with (much) more slack.

-424D57

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
There are slight differences in the LEM's on the two guns, so let me start there. To me, the overall difference in the L LEM in the HK45/C and the P30 is the reset. The reset is much longer in the P30 vs the HK45/C. The take up and brake is about the same, especially when shooting rather than dry firing. Don't get me wrong, the P30 reset is not unbearable, just a bit longer.

As far as the SA pull on HK45/C (I don't have experience in the P30 in SA, just L LEM), to me it feels like the L LEM with the take up removed. There are some differences in the take up, but not enough for me to notice the difference when shooting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts