HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not new to site but finally registered,you all have been a wealth of info,if i can i have a question.I ordered a usp-c-40 cal,my gunshop only coud get the lem with the heavy trigger.I didnt like it and want to go to the 5lb trigger.To be safe i ordered 2 springs and a lem kit just in case or for future use on another hk,im a lefty.hopefully this is enough groundwork for my question.Is all i have to have done is have the trigger spring changed out,[like i mentioned i ordered 2] or is there additional work that needs to be done.thanks in advance and im sorry if this has been covered before,i searched many pages and couldnt find the answer and em to hk got no reply,thanks again.

·
Registered
759 Posts
not new to site but finally registered,you all have been a wealth of info,if i can i have a question.I ordered a usp-c-40 cal,my gunshop only coud get the lem with the heavy trigger.I didnt like it and want to go to the 5lb trigger.To be safe i ordered 2 springs and a lem kit just in case or for future use on another hk,im a lefty.hopefully this is enough groundwork for my question.Is all i have to have done is have the trigger spring changed out,[like i mentioned i ordered 2] or is there additional work that needs to be done.thanks in advance and im sorry if this has been covered before,i searched many pages and couldnt find the answer and em to hk got no reply,thanks again.
Trigger Rebound Spring and Firing Pin Block Spring for light LEM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts