HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a USP9 with a jet funnel and LEM trigger for a good price. I didnt really want the LEM but I am willing to give it a chance for awhile. My question is If I decide to go V1 on this pistol, what parts will I need, and where is the best place to get them? I may also consider trading parts with someone local.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just picked up a USP9 with a jet funnel and LEM trigger for a good price. I didnt really want the LEM but I am willing to give it a chance for awhile.
Congratulations on a great platform. As it is, you're only a few parts away from a CC clone or different LEM variant. Definitely worth putting several down range to give the LEM a good try. Will need several small parts to covert to v1. Forum sponsors sell the individual parts needed. several threads on here detail the process.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had been saving up for a Custom Combat from CDNN but when I saw this for half the price I decided to go ahead and buy it. I may end up liking the LEM but need to know what it will take to convert it over to V1. I also have a USP45 in V1 that I absolutely love and will probably want them to both be the same variant in the end. I am a big 1911 freak and like the cocked and locked option.

Although I will say that the LEM surprised me a bit and I may end up liking it, who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts