HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all. Long time lurker, new member. I apologize in advance if this is a really dumb question . I searched and couldn't find the answer. I have a P30 sk LEM. Great gun that I don't shoot very well. My question is for those who own or have experience with this gun and a P 2000 sk V2 that has been converted to the lightest LEM. ( 4 to 5 lb pull ) Are the triggers exactly the same?
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a love-hate relationship with the LEM V1. I love the weight of it, but I feel there is WAYYY to much trigger travel (long reset and long takeup) which is what makes the VP9 system so tempting. But I realize that for CC, the safety aspect of the LEM is much better. I have handled the P30SK LEM and I loved its ergonomics, accuracy, build quality, but then again, that LOOONG reset and travel. The lightest LEM would be the V1, you can make it lighter by swapping parts. I know that the Swiss LEM kit (4.1) reduces the pre-travel by about a 1/3.

I wish HK would have released a short-reset, short reach LEM trigger or even a DA/SA with a Sig-like SRT. I tend to not be a DA/SA fan but I am in love with the SIG Legion trigger, the DA is slightly heavy (9 lbs.), but the SA is like 3lbs and the reset is truly outstanding. Would happily carry it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts