Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 10 40.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My USP 9 is a variant 7 with LEM trigger. I have not shot a USP 9 that does not have the LEM trigger. What is the difference between the 2 triggers and why would one want one over the other. Sorry if this is a juvenile question but I am just learning about this stuff.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Crow killa

I just recently started a similar post...it was a good poll at the time to see who prefers what on the forum.

Search...and check it out - good read with some positions either for or against LEM.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up on that post, there was some good information on there, but for someone that doesnt know much about this topic, what is the difference between the LEM and the standard trigger? Do they both have a 2 stage trigger on the 1st pull? Is one a heavier pull every time or just the first trigger pull? Why do people install the LEM, what is the selling point (in general)?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on that post, there was some good information on there, but for someone that doesnt know much about this topic, what is the difference between the LEM and the standard trigger? Do they both have a 2 stage trigger on the 1st pull? Is one a heavier pull every time or just the first trigger pull? Why do people install the LEM, what is the selling point (in general)?
Do you want to know that the difference is or which one is better? I don't own any LEM's but I'll go out on a limb here and say LEM might be better, just because DA/SA is harder to master, but anyone can master the DA/SA trigger with proper practice and look at it like this. If you can shoot DA/SA you can shoot anything because according to Chuck DA/SA is the worst trigger EVER! Lol.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Can't stand the HK DA/SA triggers and think they are inferior to my Sigs. The LEM is butter though, cannot praise it enough.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts