HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a little help with my 416 conversion. I am filling out my Form 1 today with the ATF to register my MR556 lower as a SBR for the 10.4" conversion that IGF will be doing on my MR556 upper. Does anybody know if the finished overall length of the rifle will be identical to a HK 416 10.4"? And does it need to be exact length or can I roughly subtract 6 inches off the MR556 overall length?

The form 1 needs a overall length of the rifle and I am sending off the form 1 before the conversion is complete.

Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Banned
879 Posts
I need a little help with my 416 conversion. I am filling out my Form 1 today with the ATF to register my MR556 lower as a SBR for the 10.4" conversion that IGF will be doing on my MR556 upper. Does anybody know if the finished overall length of the rifle will be identical to a HK 416 10.4"? And does it need to be exact length or can I roughly subtract 6 inches off the MR556 overall length?

The form 1 needs a overall length of the rifle and I am sending off the form 1 before the conversion is complete.

All things being equal, it will be the same length. There are no external dimensional varainces in the upper, lower, or barrel that differ from the 416 to the MR556. All differences are internal.

·
Registered
258 Posts

When i filled out my Form 1 it was barrel length 10.4" overall length 30". hope that helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts