HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking to see some pics of your hk45 lem. Im picking mine up next week. I would like to see some with a surefire x300. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,046 Posts
I might be doing that Same exact setup you have on your black HK there, on my Next HK45. I did notice that you have the medium backstrap on your SS and the Small on your regular finish. Is it a his/her setup? or just how you have them? I use the med myself.

That is a beautiful pair you have there too. I like the Ebony and Ivory thing you got going on.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
I might be doing that Same exact setup you have on your black HK there, on my Next HK45. I did notice that you have the medium backstrap on your SS and the Small on your regular finish. Is it a his/her setup? or just how you have them? I use the med myself.

That is a beautiful pair you have there too. I like the Ebony and Ivory thing you got going on.
Thanks Navyman! The HE finish gun is kinda propped upwards on the chrome guns so it's just the way it looks in the picture I guess....

Both have the Med backstraps (I had to check after you mentioned it)

I take my neice shooting with me quite often and the chrome HK45 is her favorite pistol to shoot so the small backstrap makes it on there every now-and-then. She's surprisingly all around the X-ring at 7 yards. Makes uncle proud:)

her sister though has her own technique:(

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Very nice guys. Unfortunately my HK45's are DA/SA.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had both the hk45 and hk45c in da/sa but had to sell them do to bad times. Now that i'm buying again figured i would try the lem and so far i shoot better with the lem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts