HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HK 33 typre rifle being built and am looking at the options for mounting an aimpoint, RIS forend, etc. on it. I'd love to see what you guys have done with yours so I can get an idea of what I want to do with mine.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Oooh, me too!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
This is an old pic of my Vector V93 rifle but it still looks the same other than the sling. I will try to get some updated pics soon.

It has an Aimpoint clone, G&G long mount (makes for 1/3 cowitness), and Specter CST sling. I hope to add an HK type 4-prong flash hider, a factory light bipod, an SEF metal lower, and I'll be a happy camper.

·
Registered
484 Posts
This is an old pic of my Vector V93 rifle but it still looks the same other than the sling. I will try to get some updated pics soon.

It has an Aimpoint clone, G&G long mount (makes for 1/3 cowitness), and Specter CST sling. I hope to add an HK type 4-prong flash hider, a factory light bipod, an SEF metal lower, and I'll be a happy camper.

Im so gonna have to get one.

So you CAN mount an optic that co-witnesses

Guess ill be buying an aimpoint as well

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just got this Vector its a V53 though................

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are slick. I was hoping to find a mount low enough to co-witness my aimpoint. Any cool ideas for mounting a surefire light on it? It will come with the wide handguard. Prusik is building it for me with a new reciever that accepts m16 mags.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Who is Prusik, and how is he manufacturing a 33/53/93 receiver for you that will accept AR-15 mags?

This sounds like what Cohaire Arms is doing. I wonder the difference in quality?

I really like that flat black on the A3. I almost want my receiver done in a flat black like that.

How does that A3 seem? Pretty solid? I have heard all American A3 stocks are junk?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a title 2 manufacturer in Oklahoma, I think his screen name here is ghilliebear. I don't remember who he told me he's getting the receiver from but it is new on the market. HK did produce a 5.56 rifle in the mid-late 80s that used NATO std M16 mags. I figure HK M16 mags are the best on the market and usually cheaper and easier to get than hk 93 mags and I already have a huge stockpile of green follower GI 30s and Colt 20s. The 53s, mp5 clones, UMP clones and the full auto Hk 21 builds/conversions on display all looked good.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Im so gonna have to get one.

So you CAN mount an optic that co-witnesses

Guess ill be buying an aimpoint as well
Use a MFI low mount and a Aimpoint Micro T-1!

·
Registered
484 Posts
It's a title 2 manufacturer in Oklahoma, I think his screen name here is ghilliebear. I don't remember who he told me he's getting the receiver from but it is new on the market. HK did produce a 5.56 rifle in the mid-late 80s that used NATO std M16 mags. I figure HK M16 mags are the best on the market and usually cheaper and easier to get than hk 93 mags and I already have a huge stockpile of green follower GI 30s and Colt 20s. The 53s, mp5 clones, UMP clones and the full auto Hk 21 builds/conversions on display all looked good.
Whats the conversion/assembly run?

Use a MFI low mount and a Aimpoint Micro T-1!
Thanks! :350:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Really I'm going to have to contact him thanks. How much was the price?

So will it take any kind of M16 & AR-15 type mags, whether HK or not?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts