HKPRO Forums banner

2481 - 2494 of 2494 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts

"357 SIG is a pointless caliber," they said. "There's a reason nobody shoots it anymore," they'd scoff. "9mm is just as good!!" I'd hear. Stroll down the ammo aisle and tell me who's laughing now. :cool:

(Been carrying this a lot more lately. Upgrades include a match trigger, Dawson FO front/blacked rear, Talon rubber grip and Solum Tool mag extension.)

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
Dawson Precision fiber optic front and their ramped blacked out rear. Can't remember the precise details but I think it was sort of a special order combo for the Compact, I remember I had to email them about it.

·
Banned
34,591 Posts
"357 SIG is a pointless caliber," they said. "There's a reason nobody shoots it anymore," they'd scoff. "9mm is just as good!!" I'd hear. Stroll down the ammo aisle and tell me who's laughing now. :cool:

(Been carrying this a lot more lately. Upgrades include a match trigger, Dawson FO front/blacked rear, Talon rubber grip and Solum Tool mag extension.)
Nice .357 SIG sample!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
197 Posts

LifSizePotato always has the coolest toys. Did you ever do a video on that particular piece?

2481 - 2494 of 2494 Posts