HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know there are several threads on the TLG and v4.1 conversions, but most of what I've found seems to be about V3 or V2 conversions. If I missed this somewhere in those threads, I'm sorry. Here is my question: To convert a P30 V1 to TLG do I just need to replace the trigger return spring with the V2 TRS? Second question - I'm considering a P2000. My understanding is that replacing the TRS is challenging, and I might be better off to get the V2 and replace the HS, FPBS, etc... if I decide to go TLG with it. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
If you want to convert your P30 V1 LEM to V-TGS, you'll need to swap 2 springs: TRS --> Heavy LEM TRS and HS --> lighter, 12-lb hammer spring (aka Blue spring, the same spring as the V1 HS in the USP/HK45 series, part 214300). I have heard that HKCS may be using this 12-lb hammer spring in the current P30/P30L line so remove your mag and take a look at the spring. If it is a BLUE spring, then you already have the 12-lb spring.

P2000 is only available in V2 LEM so you won't have to worry about the 2nd issue.

The thread below can be used for further reference.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...g-reference-chart-different-lem-variants.html

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, TooSixy. I knew I was missing this somewhere!

I did not know that about the P2000, so thanks for that tidbit as well. Much appreciated.

ETA: No blue spring in either my P30 or P30L. BD date code on the P30, BE on the P30L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts