HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Ordered conversions for my 4 15 round magazines. Sweet!

Thanks!

·
Registered
254 Posts
EDIT: Resolved. I had to choose the option to store my payment info and it worked after that.

I've been trying to place an order since last night and it keeps saying "We are sorry but your transaction could not be completed at this time; please try again later or contact customer service at 1-706-701-5554." Anyone else run into this problem?

My previous order with them went through just fine, so not sure what's going on.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,168 Posts
Black on black HK Tshirts are back in stock tonight just 2 days after I placed my last order (for raffle swag ;) ) and I was bitching to my wife about having to pay shipping again. Then I remembered this code which I told her was a "HKPRO moderator code" 🤫🤐 Now shipping is free and the shirt is like $17 so she thinks I'm cool... well, less not-cool...
Thanks @straightgrain

·
Registered
123 Posts
HK Webshop, y'all... Use code: HK15

15%
off and free shipping. Code is good through the 16th and has unlimited uses. Check out the VP9 mag conversion kits that take you from 15 to 17 rounds...
Thanks got two conversions coming for my P30sk 15rd mags… appreciate it. Would have bought another mag but they were out…

·
Registered
826 Posts
Got my +2 VP9 magazine conversions bought with the coupon code a few days ago and tried them out at the range today. Flawless function. Unfortunately the accuracy of the shooter wasn’t…🙄

21 - 29 of 29 Posts