HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis aka @DAN11 is in US from Germany he and one of his friends came up from Austin today for some range time with a few of my guns........Good time real windy though........Had him supposedly lined up on the 200 steel with my MR556 SD OSS an unknowingly he was actually aiming at the 338yd Steel 7 of of 10 hits in this wind was pretty impressive for a guy who has not shot much. I love that gun!!!!!........Those eyes after shooting the 50 were a sight to see lol The briefcase was a little finicky still have not worked out all the bugs......The new to me MP5K with Omega K works perfect so dont understand the hiccups in the briefcase..............fews pics of the day.....
View attachment 101802 View attachment 101810 View attachment 101818 View attachment 101826 View attachment 101834 View attachment 101842 View attachment 101850

·
Registered
953 Posts
I had been wondering what the proper shooting stance was for briefcases! Nice pix...looks like a LOT of fun.

Mark

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
I had been wondering what the proper shooting stance was for briefcases! Nice pix...looks like a LOT of fun.

Mark
I think I would go for the same footing for the case as I would the subgun and rifle, but maybe the case calls for a more executive posture?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think I would go for the same footing for the case as I would the subgun and rifle, but maybe the case calls for a more executive posture?
Well, we could debate proper posture for shooting briefcases...or we could examine proper posture for young German men encountering legendary blondes:

Mark

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Well, we could debate proper posture for shooting briefcases...or we could examine proper posture for young German men encountering legendary blondes:

Mark
I guess when it comes to voyerism, he uses a more traditional footing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts