Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good and inexpensive FFL. I have purchased a few items from out of state and am tired of paying $30 to have 10 minutes of paperwork done. Does anyone know of an FFL in the Salt Lake or Davis County area that charges a lower rate?

~David

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It will still usually cost $20-25.I have heard much more in other parts of the country.Just the cost of doing business/paperwork

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey all:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good and inexpensive FFL. I have purchased a few items from out of state and am tired of paying $30 to have 10 minutes of paperwork done. Does anyone know of an FFL in the Salt Lake or Davis County area that charges a lower rate?

~David
David,
Try Bob @ Sandy Shooters Supply in Sandy, he's a good guy. It's been a while since he did a transfer for me, but it doesn't seem like it cost $30. If you need his contact info email me & I'll get it to you. HTH

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Hey guys. I'm a new FFL holder flying out to Salt Lake City for a job interview on 12 Jan 09. Do you know what the local laws are for a home occupation? If I move there I will more than likely live outside the city limits.

Thanks, Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.