HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a guy in my city who has a Hk94A3 for sale
the gun has every thing Hk made for the 94 8 to 10.30 mags crvd.
stickers and books you name it.. the sting? he wants $5000 for the lot..

(if any body) wants info ill pass on emails.. i told hime to just sell the gun then pass off the goodys at market price...but ya know... it all go's at one time..

i posted it in this spot as i think the pice is a bit High.
what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
+1 everytime someone cuts one up to build an Mp5 there are no more. If he is not in need of the $ right away then it will sell, just need to wait for the buyer that HAS to have one NIB.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im shocked the price was up to $3500 for a nice Hk94A3..i told him lets send it in. and have it turned into a MP5SD in semi auto. for washinton state. just have the tube made so it meets the law.

have been thinking of doing one

·
2,832 Posts
Now I am scared....as I was thinking that exact same thing last night, a 94SD or even a Mp5SD.....as long as the can is perment(and 16") it would be legal(right or wrong?)....but can't shoot it in WA

have a guy in my city who has a Hk94A3 for sale
the gun has every thing Hk made for the 94 8 to 10.30 mags crvd.
stickers and books you name it.. the sting? he wants $5000 for the lot..

(if any body) wants info ill pass on emails.. i told hime to just sell the gun then pass off the goodys at market price...but ya know... it all go's at one time..

i posted it in this spot as i think the pice is a bit High.
what do you guys think?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I am scared....as I was thinking that exact same thing last night, a 94SD or even a Mp5SD.....as long as the can is perment(and 16") it would be legal(right or wrong?)....but can't shoot it in WA
dont ask. dont tell.

well the law is the law..but all the LE Guys on this side of the state do it!
it's a Joke... we..I Mean.. they all go out. and shoot in wa state. and other days drive over to Idaho. to shoot..
it's a 15min drive.. or a $75.00 fine(ea time)if you get a ticket. for shooting in state

and we dont need any more NIB Hk's for sale...so why not

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
dont ask. dont tell.

well the law is the law..but all the LE Guys on this side of the state do it!
it's a Joke... we..I Mean.. they all go out. and shoot in wa state. and other days drive over to Idaho. to shoot..
it's a 15min drive.. or a $75.00 fine(ea time)if you get a ticket. for shooting in state

and we dont need any more NIB Hk's for sale...so why not
FWIW I would sell the NIB 94 then buy a used one and put the extra $$$$ toward your SD conversion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts