HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wanting one for years Its used but looks like new and it just needs a good cleaning. Is $3000.00 plus 7% tax a good deal? This is the cheapest Ive seen them. Thanks D

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Yes that is as cheap as Ive seen one in over a year. They seem to sell pretty fast even at 3700+

·
Registered
303 Posts
pass on the info

If you do not want it pass on the info. I am sure there are many people here who will take it if you don't want it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you do not want it pass on the info. I am sure there are many people here who will take it if you don't want it.
Carolina Firearms Sports & Pawn Incorporated

2803 Bragg Blvd
Fayetteville, NC 28303
(910) 433-2200

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,651 Posts
It's been about a half hour since the contact post. I'm betting the weapon is sold and I'm putting the over/under on the number of calls the place has taken about it at 11.5...

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Yeah, its sold. I called a few minutes after the post with the phone number, and whoever answered the phone said it was sold and "geez, we sure have been getting a lot of calls on that one."

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So who's the lucky guy? Please let me know how the transaction goes. I deal with Paul all the time and he has extremely good prices!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I called less than 10 seconds after you posted the imformation but the gun was allready long gone. Thanks for the imformation anyways.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
after holding one at the gun shop, yeah I'd buy one for $3k. But it will never happen! I still live in kali! :(

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I called less than 10 seconds after you posted the imformation but the gun was allready long gone. Thanks for the imformation anyways.
Maybe he sold it after I left the shop. They were showing it to everyone that walked in. I am working on buying a CA89 from SW as we speak.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ive been wanting one for years Its used but looks like new and it just needs a good cleaning. Is $3000.00 plus 7% tax a good deal? This is the cheapest Ive seen them. Thanks D

Bring in cash and negotiate - The piece may have come out of pawn, and the shop might have a heck of a lot less invested in it than the asking price.

Pawnshops are one of my favorite sources of firearms, and musical instruments. The days of give away pricing due to a lack of knowledge of the item in question seem to be long gone, but I've saved a ton of bread over the years by hitting pawnshops when I'm out traveling around on vacation or pleasure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's the H&K SP89 that was at Carolina Firearms Sports Inc.

A big thanks to Mr. Paul Brogling the owner of the pawn shop. It also sold on on another board for $3550.00

South Texas Tactical
Luis Morales
(956)821-5286

·
2,832 Posts
I have mixxed feelings about this, great score, but not sure how warm and fuzzy I feel, as it was picked up from a tip here, then a week latter it was posted for sale here(and Sturm) for a decent profit, I know this is a business for you, so I understand that part.

might have just been left unmentioned......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Might have just been left unmentioned......?

I don't know about it being left unmentioned. I believe in honesty and someone would of figured it out anyways. All they had to do is ask the owner of the gun and they'd know that I had bought it. I bet you'd feel different if you'd bought the gun before I did. As you said you said it's only buisness and that's why I have an FFL/SOT. Also, I found the gun before the information where the gun was being sold was posted here on the board. You can confirm by asking the pawn shop owner Mr. Brogling.

South Texas Tactical
Luis Morales
(956)821-5286

·
2,832 Posts
Luis, I hear you and do appeciate the honesty, thats why I had mixxed feelings :)

business is about profit, no profit not good ;)

its not sour grapes, trust me.......I was actaully(for real) making olives last saturday....:D

I don't know about it being left unmentioned. I believe in honesty and someone would of figured it out anyways. All they had to do is ask the owner of the gun and they'd know that I had bought it. I bet you'd feel different if you'd bought the gun before I did. As you said you said it's only buisness and that's why I have an FFL/SOT. Also, I found the gun before the information where the gun was being sold was posted here on the board. You can confirm by asking the pawn shop owner Mr. Brogling.

South Texas Tactical
Luis Morales
(956)821-5286

1 - 20 of 20 Posts