HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LEM USPc 40, AK date code, and I would like to try it with a hybrid trigger...however, I am not that handy. I would provide the parts, and the beer...you provide the patience. I am in Wisconsin (Milwaukee).

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
It will be pricey because the frame is considered the gun so you are required to ship overnight via FedEx or UPS.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Then have to receive it back through a FFL, which can be a pain unless you find a good one.
It can go from you back to your door. It only has to go through a FFL if you ship it that way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll let it go for a few days to see I get any takers to help out, as I hate to go through the transfer process for $9 in springs. But we shall se, and thank you both for your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Since it's a compact and already A LEM I am curious as to what parts you want installed.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
A hybrid is a LEM/Match. The TRS & FPBS will change the weight of the trigger break. Do you know what TRS & FPBS are in your USPc now?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I do not. But it was a LEM gun (used by a police dept in Ohio) so I would imagine it is stock with 7 to 8 # of pull

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
If it is square then it is the heavy version. If it's round then you have the TRS for the light LEM. Take your slide off and you should be able to see it better.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
So do you want a Match + LEM, or just light LEM?
Btw, if you ship your frame to HK, they will ship it right back to you, not to your FFL.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So do you want a Match + LEM, or just light LEM?
Btw, if you ship your frame to HK, they will ship it right back to you, not to your FFL.
Well, I am not sure what the difference would be, but I think I am looking for the match lem trigger. I appreciate the patience as I try to learn the differences.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
Hybrid trigger is actually Match + LEM Hybrid Trigger, which consists of the Match trigger parts and LEM kit. Since yours is already a LEM, you'll need the Match Trigger parts (minus the trigger itself since you have a USP compact and the trigger will not fit).

Light LEM is just LEM with light springs.

I suggest you use the Search feature to learn more about these trigger variants.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts