HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally found an SP5. I walked into one of the LGS's that I frequent and looked at "The wall" and saw it and then asked is that a .... and they said SP5... I went let me see it. Once it was in my hands and looked at I said those words that make your bank account scream (hate you) and went write her up. Well here she is:

Air gun Trigger Wood Grey Gun barrel

and here she is getting to know her little brother

Vertebrate Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood

They look good together don't they?

Aways I am excited and will be going to the range either tomorrow or Sunday to have some fun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations! I'm finally going to take my SP5 to the range for the first time this weekend. Funny thing is, I bought mine online had a chip to my LGS and the day I went to pick it up they actually had one on the show. Of course they did after I already bought one elsewhere lol. I still saved 300 bucks so I still win. I was just there this week and it was still on the shelf. I was very surprised

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I was buying it they told me it had been on the wall less than an hour. When I went on their instagram I saw that they had posted a pic of the SP5 along with a PTR and AP5 that they have on consignment. The time stamp put and the post at like 30-45 minutes before I walked into the store.

·
Registered
53 Posts
When I was buying it they told me it had been on the wall less than an hour. When I went on their instagram I saw that they had posted a pic of the SP5 along with a PTR and AP5 that they have on consignment. The time stamp put and the post at like 30-45 minutes before I walked into the store.
Sounds like it was meant to be. Congrats on the acquisition

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I have finally found an SP5. I walked into one of the LGS's that I frequent and looked at "The wall" and saw it and then asked is that a .... and they said SP5... I went let me see it. Once it was in my hands and looked at I said those words that make your bank account scream (hate you) and went write her up. Well here she is:

View attachment 330060

and here she is getting to know her little brother

View attachment 330061

Aways I am excited and will be going to the range either tomorrow or Sunday to have some fun.
The excitement in your text is evident and makes me smile 😊. I remember back in 1985 when I ordered my HK 93 from the gun store in Yucca Valley California. I drove down there on Saturday from the base at Twentynine Palms (29 stumps) to pick it up and I could barely contain myself. I remember it like it was yesterday so I know what you’re feeling. Congratulations ! keep collecting , you will never regret it. Oh yeah and for those who are curious I paid 575 bucks for it. 😉😏

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations. They’re awesome for sure.
I missed one at a decent deal by less than a day.
Had my chance and blew it.
That kept happening to me, just missing the gun by an hour. It finally happened though, plus you can still find it for a decent price(under MSRP), if you have an honest shop. Just be persistant and you will find one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I took her out to the range on Sunday and had a blast. I didn't think the SP5 would be that fun to shoot, but that is the most fun I have had shooting any semi automatic firearm.

This is going to get even more expensive cause I am looking at how to kit her out. She is going to get a brace and a mount for an RDS, while I acquire the other parts too do an SBR (as my wallet runs away screaming like a little girl).

·
Premium Member
491 Posts

View attachment 330061

Rectangle Wood Bumper Tints and shades Pattern

Congrats! Now you need a couple of these. :-D

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
One of them I got from James (Marine03) HK94/MP5 build and the other I got on here also which has never been used yet. They are threaded different than the SP5. They have gone up in price a lot since I bought them. I suppose because they are harder to find.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts