HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for the HK45 just like everyone else. Well I have been following HK's involvement in the JCP untill that went belly up but whatever. I got tired of the wait. Looked at a P30 yesterday and loved it! Only problem is I just bought a 9mm and didn't want another one yet. As I was drooling over all the 1911's at my local shop, I found a desert USPc 40 hiding in the back. Well it looked like it needed a good home so I took it with me. No pics yet but I know you guys all know what it looks like. I really like the desert frame. I havent shot it yet but plan on it today. Thanks to you guys I now have the HK fever.

Semper Fi - Rob

·
Registered
214 Posts
I too am waiting for the HK45 to come out of hiding. I think you are going to really like the .40 Compact, I love mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I took it to the range today and ran a box through it. me likely. I just wish I had more time with it. I will get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's funny how they do that, huh? It's like the last donut in the box at a meeting...You know you shouldn't, but hell...no one else will :44:

·
Registered
173 Posts
congrats awsome find! tell us more about it new or used? high cap mags? what var? and the big one maybe a little soon i know what hk do you plan to get next? if not holding out for the 45.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got some pics to put up. BTW it is a V1 came with (2) 12 rounders, has novak trijicon night sights and has as AE date code, thats 04 right? Wow it is NEW but 3 years old. At least I think it is new. Is that normal for HKs? Anyway here is a few pics

and one on the comforter that my wife swears is slate blue (I think is looks some shade of purple- then again men dont need to know any colors other than primary right?)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW I am pissed that the HK45 came out only a week after I got my USPc. Now I have to wait untill at LEAST Christmas to get a new gun! (Lets hope my wife wont notice)

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
Congrats!

Nice looking weapon there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! Now i just need to put some more rounds throught it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts