HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost forgot I ordered it. It was a nice FedEx surprise. It even comes with an AR sight adjustment tool and a built in handcuff key. I'm not a police officer, but that doesn't mean I don't own a pair of handcuffs:wink:
Anyway I thought I would share some pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Almost forgot I ordered it. It was a nice FedEx surprise. It even comes with an AR sight adjustment tool and a built in handcuff key. I'm not a police officer, but that doesn't mean I don't own a pair of handcuffs:wink:
Anyway I thought I would share some pics!
I have one that I brought in a box with a flashlight and a HK knife. Your multi-tool is smaller/slimmer than mine. It's very nice looking. Unfortunately my HK multi-tool takes a backseat to my trusty leatherman... 4 years in the dirt, run over by a truck and backhoe, crushed under pipe and that leatherman still works like brand new.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
interesting, your HK (benchmade) multi-tool is different than the one I have....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interesting, your HK (benchmade) multi-tool is different than the one I have....
This is the new one. It is not the one that comes in the set. They have two models direct from benchmade a regular and a tactical. This is the tactical model. I am not really in need of "tactical" but this model comes with the sight tool and some different options I liked better

Nice Chango...BTW, how was ChiTown? Also got that P7M8 deal done....finally. :D
Still here, I leave tonight, it was great to see my family, but I can't wait to get out of this humidity!! The deal is done? Did he finally decide to ship?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts