HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at a used USP-C 9mm with case and mags that looks nearly pristine. It has an AF date code and I think that's 2005 but there's no DE on the frame. Price is $675. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It's a German even tho no DE, i have 2 one is stainless. The prices's for a NIB one are up to ~$800, are the mag's 13rd ones's? The price seem's to be good plus if it's been there awhile they might drop a bit more. I carry mine and like it alot, good luck..

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'd offer $550.00 for starters...

My LGS has a retail price of $820.00 for NIB USP 9C pistols but they'd come off that price considerably. Especially if you pay cash.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure about the magazines as it wasn't specified in the ad but if I got it I'd be ordering a couple 13 rounders.

My LGS has a retail price of $820.00 for NIB USP 9C pistols but they'd come off that price considerably. Especially if you pay cash.
I haven't seen one quite that low. You Tar Heels have all the luck!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Budsgunshop has NIB for $846 so that is around what i would expect to see a NIB for plus or minus of course. I need to move from SC to NC that's a unreal likely cash price. I thought Buds had descent price's tho they can be beat if you know who...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't want to move to NC. I left there in 1974 and from what my sis tells me they tax you to death there...on everything you own. The city made some of the residents pay more for their water because they weren't using enough although they were told to not use any to wash cars, water lawns, etc. Makes a lot of sense? I'd stay in the Palmetto state myself.

·
Registered
866 Posts
All USP firearms are German. The Hk45/45C and I think MR556 rifles are the only US made models at this point. Seems to be a fair price, I would try to get it lower if possible. Good luck and enjoy the new Hk!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
You don't want to move to NC. I left there in 1974 and from what my sis tells me they tax you to death there...on everything you own. The city made some of the residents pay more for their water because they weren't using enough although they were told to not use any to wash cars, water lawns, etc. Makes a lot of sense? I'd stay in the Palmetto state myself.[/QUOTE

Point well taken..i sure hope you get a USPc 9mm a fine gun indeed...

·
Registered
300 Posts
It's a good price to me, especially when a few months ago i was searching the market for a USPc 9mm. Nothing i found was below 700$. Cant go wrong if you take it at that price if its in really good condition but i would try to work it down. It also depends on how many mags is offered with it!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder what the relative size of the full size USP 9mm is as compared to the Glock G19...is it much bigger(if anyone knows)?

·
Registered
226 Posts
just saw one sold for 750 with about 300 rounds on it and with 11 mags.
Haha. I saw this too. If I had not bought one recently. This used one would have been mine. With 11 mags, it was a good deal.

A USPc for $675 is a pretty good deal IMO.
Sent from IPhone

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
When we are talking within $100 or so of the price of a new gun, I would always opt for new. With a new one you know exactly what you are getting and do not have to wonder how it was treated, etc. I bought a new one from Top Gun recently for $760.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts