HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Anybody knows where i can get a 1988 mp5 bolt head ?? (IH , II )
Why those specific years? Even original factory guns have parts with different date codes on them. But do you have one of a different code to trade? I'll look and see if I have any of those years, I have a bunch of them.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Why those specific years? Even original factory guns have parts with different date codes on them. But do you have one of a different code to trade? I'll look and see if I have any of those years, I have a bunch of them.
Glad to see you back on a semi-regular basis!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Thanks. All my projects at work are waiting on UL testing, so I've had time to goof on on the interwebs. Ha! That and I realized how many unfinished guns I need to build that I bought years ago and set on a shelf -4 mp5s, a 53, 3 ar15s, and two ar10s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Thanks. All my projects at work are waiting on UL testing, so I've had time to goof on on the interwebs. Ha! That and I realized how many unfinished guns I need to build that I bought years ago and set on a shelf -4 mp5s, a 53, 3 ar15s, and two ar10s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Glad to see you back! I hope all is going well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have found a very nice mp5 that was made in 1988 and i would like to match the parts on it .....that`s the only reason !

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Well... I happened to have one. The closest I had in my spare parts bin was an IG, but I looked in my MP5-N that I just shot and cleaned last week, and what do you know? It has an II Bolt head. Here's a closeup of the date code, and an overall. It runs flawlessly. The slash marks on the face are actually a reflected "m" from the new stack of 4473's I have. It's actually very clean. Let me know what you have and I'll trade with you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts