HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Warehouse.. (if you didn't allready know)

Bend, Portland, And Salem all have The Sportsmans Warehouse...

Which (since you are not in a class III friendly state),,,, would probably work just fine for you,... depending on what you are after,.. unless it is some sort of specialty antique or relic type gun, I'd think sportsmans warehouse would be able to help you just fine.

Bye Bye.
http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
A few good little stores here and there, up and down the valley. Don't know much about the east side. What is it that you're looking for?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A few good little stores here and there, up and down the valley. Don't know much about the east side. What is it that you're looking for?
An HK of course! Specifically a P2K in .40 caliber.

The wife and I will be taking a long vacation near Newport.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In all reality, this is pretty much Glock country. There are SIGs and some HKs here and there, but they’re eclipsed by Glocks. You’ll see when you get here.

If you’re going to be in Newport you might want to take a trip inland to Philomath and visit the Philomath Gun Shop. Then there’s Vogue (sp) Arms in Albany. Jump onto the freeway (I-5) and head to Salem for another couple small shops; MLC and Guncrafters. Then up to Portland (Gresham) to Keith’s. That will make for a pretty full day. I imagine there’s other little stores here and there that I’ve missed, but there’s a start.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Might be a little late now...but +1!!! for Keith's. He sold me my USP .45, and at a great price. Seriously consider that if it isn't too late yet.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Keith is the largest firearms dealer in the state. He has a great selection.
You can go to his shop, but the selection is nothing like the Collectors West gun shows at the Portland Expo Center. You can check the schedule Here

·
Registered
1 Posts
In all reality, this is pretty much Glock country. There are SIGs and some HKs here and there, but they’re eclipsed by Glocks. You’ll see when you get here.

If you’re going to be in Newport you might want to take a trip inland to Philomath and visit the Philomath Gun Shop. Then there’s Vogue (sp) Arms in Albany. Jump onto the freeway (I-5) and head to Salem for another couple small shops; MLC and Guncrafters. Then up to Portland (Gresham) to Keith’s. That will make for a pretty full day. I imagine there’s other little stores here and there that I’ve missed, but there’s a start.
+1 for the Philomath Gun Shop. I commute from the valley to the coast and stop in there often. Nice selection and they can order pretty much anything you want. Nice folks too!

I personally purchased my USPf .45 at Sportsman's in Salem, but that was before I knew about PGS, I prefer to give my business to the "Mom and Pop :560:" places even if it costs a little bit extra. But PGS is very competitive with prices and more than patient with customers. Great people!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Machine Guns in Cottage Grove...

They have a 416, mp5 and a plethora of other hks up on the wall... other than that; Barons Den has a couple of HK's in stock. Haven't ventured up past Eugene though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts