HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys;

My wife is awesome, really great gal + lucky me, for some reason she is in love with the H&K630. Even though I'm not a firearms enthusiast on her level I can understand her fascination, looking myself at the H&K630 it's a thing of beauty to be sure.

Anyhoo, to be honest I am a bit out of my depth here, and to show good faith I wanted to buy a Premium membership and support the site as well as ask the question: Can anyone help me to make my gal's dream come true so I can have an H&K 630 waiting under the tree for her at Christmas?

I know they are rare and expensive and generally you get what you pay for when it comes to gettin the best, but she's the best I want to make it happen if possible. If anyone here can help stear me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & nice to meet you all,
Mike.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mike … Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being married to a lady with such good taste !! The short & sweet is that the 630 rifles are available but yes they are not inexpensive. The quick look over at Gunbroker.com shows at least 2 that look very nice but before jumping in with both feet, I'd recommend you spend time searching the forum archives and become more knowledgeable to help insure you make a wise purchase. They are beautiful rifles and very accurate. Once again welcome and enjoy searching for what will be an exceptional Christmas gift !! Tony

PS … Please note that magazines for the 630/SL-6 are also expensive and often difficult to find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Guys, just and update + the HK community is even better than I'd hope in terms of being helpful. I managed to secure a good HK630 through contacts I made on the site. I really appreciate all the PM's from patrons who put me on the right track + my wife is going to be so excited she'll probably do a backflip into a container of margarine on christmas morning!

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Happy I could help you and your wife. We are an okay lot.... Sometimes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts