HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a HK gunsmith in the Atlanta, GA area to do the lem spring replacement, std to light. P2000sk 40cal v2.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I'm looking for a HK gunsmith in the Atlanta, GA area to do the lem spring replacement, std to light. P2000sk 40cal v2.

Thanks
HKUSA i believe is in Columbus, GA cannot get better than that imo, good luck..

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you send it to HKUSA you better be willing to wait 3+ months to get it back. I'm over in Marietta and when I ordered a P30 that they said was in stock, it took 3 months for them to ship it. I did the math at one point and it was like .75 miles a day. My gunsmith in Kenessaw is great, you could give him a call and see if he'd do it. David Bilbro 770-423-0763.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts

Thanks
I could help you with that at no cost, but I'm in the next state over. Try Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna.

·
Registered
419 Posts

Thanks
Post up on ODT. There's a couple of HK guys over there and most people are in the Atlanta area and could point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
HKUSA i believe is in Columbus, GA cannot get better than that imo, good luck..
I called them Thursday. 1 week turnaround and I can drop it off but they have to mail it back. No pick up.

Thanks to all for the info.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
If you send it to HKUSA you better be willing to wait 3+ months to get it back. I'm over in Marietta and when I ordered a P30 that they said was in stock, it took 3 months for them to ship it. I did the math at one point and it was like .75 miles a day. My gunsmith in Kenessaw is great, you could give him a call and see if he'd do it. David Bilbro 770-423-0763.
That's some unfiltered hogwash. HK repairs has an outstanding track record when it comes to turning around a repair item. You can read multiple stories of folks getting their stuff back the day after it hits HK's door. Not saying that it is standard, but HK repairs does not take three months like you are asserting. Relating the time it takes your dealer to order something, and the time it takes for HK to repair and get something out are vastly different. Lot's of variables on the dealers part however.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think we've got apples-to-oranges here. Wolvenhaven seems to be saying that it took 3 months when he ordered a new gun in a particular configuration. I don't believe he is saying HK CS takes 3 months to make a warranty repair. Of course, I could be wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts