HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I'm looking to make the leap into my first HK and I'm having the hardest time locating my new P2000 LEM. Anyone know where I can find one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just managed to purchase my own personal first H&K from onpointsupply.com but it was the V1 LEM 9mm Luger version of the P2000. However I believe contacting them to keep a lookout for that specific model would help. I've seen some on Gunbroker as well in .40 S&W.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
I just put 6K rounds through my P2K in 9mm by atteding two advanced schools and then competition. These babies work. Good choice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that sucks....I was told the P2000 LEM has been discontinued and not to expect anymore to be imported.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
The P2000 will see production shift from Germany to the US (NH). The LEM is the version bought by DHS.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great choice. I got mine on gunbroker about 2 months ago. Did the quick conversion to light lem and it's my edc 99% of the time after around 2000 flawless rounds thru it. Fwiw, I got the 9mm and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fortunately I lucked out and found one for about $715. It was listed as used but hasn't been fired or holstered. Looks new. Date is AH. Have they made any changes to the gun since its been introduced?

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
This is a quote from an email I received from HK rep on July 10, 2012 and on which I based my reply:

"As for the P2000 .40 cal in V2 LEM, we discontinued that model in 2010 and have no present plans to import anymore."
Mike
Maybe that rep forgot that the DHS contract got renewed and the 40 LEM is the main gun on said contract. I don't doubt you were told that, but if you call HK you will find out you were given bad information. 2010 is about the time HK discontinued all 357 sig. Maybe he was thinking one thing and typing another.

Some will be coming from Germany to fill the gap until production is up & running in NH.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts